Dual WAN Wireless VPN QoS Router
SOHO / Small Business/Branch office
The QNO Wireless QoS VPN Firewall Router (QVF7309) is an 802.11b/g/n compliant device that delivers up to 300Mbps. Connect the QVF7309 to a cable or DSL modem and provide high-speed Internet access to multiple computers, game consoles, and media players. The Setup Wizard will guide you through setting up a secure wireless network to share photos, files, music, videos, printers, and network storage.
Equipped with two external antennas, this router provides superior wireless coverage for larger homes and offices, or for users running bandwidth-intensive applications. The QVF7309 also includes a 2-Port WAN with load balance and redundancy to guarantee business essential data exchange.
High-speed & High-efficiency
- Supporting 12,000 sessions and being an 802.11b/g/n compliant device that delivers up to 300Mbps.
- Build-in 1~2 WAN ports, 3~4 LAN ports to help businesses build efficient network.
- Its interoperability with IPv4 is a transition for IPv6 time's coming. The newest IPv6 tunneling and IPv4/IPv6 dual stack make users coming and going freely between IPv4 and IPv6.
USB Storage (Samba/FTP)
- The USB port allows the connection of a USB disk or hard drive for Samba/FTP file transfer through the Internet or local networks. The network administrator can set username/password and directory/file access privilege for individual users
Wireless Access Point
- In addition to WEP/WPA/WPA2 and MAC Address Control, the router also provides WPS. With Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), the wireless network name (SSID) and encryption keys are automatically generated and broadcast to the client devices.
- The router supports the Wi-Fi Alliance's standard for WDS. It allows a wireless network to be expanded using multiple access points without the traditional requirement for a wired backbone to link them.
- With Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM), jitter-free Internet phone calls (VoIP), high-definition video streaming and Web gaming are prioritized achievable on your wired and wireless networks.
Guest Networks Access
- QNO offers secure, easy to manage guest access out-of-the-box – without extra appliances, licenses, or complex VLAN configurations. QNO's built-in firewall and DHCP server provide a complete guest Wi-Fi solution, enabling secure, Internet-only access that protects your LAN and other clients from virus or information leaks.
- Realizing Bandwidth Averaging with 2 WAN ports and reserving the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
- Supporting Optical Fiber or ADSL access/PPPoE/Cable Modem/FTTX and other kinds of protocols.
- Supporting 3 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based, and Strategy Routing to optimize bandwidth usage. Strategy Routing specially solves cross-net bottleneck problem for different ISPs access.
- Featured auto line back-up: switch all the sessions from dropped line automatically to another to keep an always on-line network.
- Providing up to 10 IPSec VPN connections.
- Providing comprehensive IPSec VPN with DES/3DES/AES encryptions, MD5/SHA1 identifications and automatically/manually IKE Pre-Share Key exchanges.
- Supporting IPSec VPN in Gateway to Gateway or Client to Gateway.
- Supporting NATT to translate IPSec ESP packets into UDP packets to pass through SOHO routers using in most of small offices.
- Passing VPNC's authentication and collocating with other VPN devices.
- Possessing VPN Heartbeat to maintain a more stable VPN connection and being compatible for VPN tunnels among different VPN devices.
- Providing up to 5 PPTP VPN connections.
- Displaying status of PPTP VPN connections.
- Allowing using Windows embedded PPTP client to dial to router.
QoS Bandwidth Management
- Allocating bandwidth according to different time periods to fit into diverse network environments.
- Prioritizing different person/group or applications in bandwidth using for a better reasonable management.
Easy-to-Use System Management
- Helping administrators to record the change/abnormal of the whole network' status and take actions according to the log information.
- Supporting remote management by web browser with user name and password to realize router management from remote places.
- Featured SMS alert to notify administrators at 1st time about threatened problems to make actions.
- Characterized easy to setup with clear configuration steps and plain GUI. Administrators can adjust the configurations quickly and simply.