Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN QoS Router
Small Business/Enterprise Headquarter/Branch office
QVF 7303 is a QoS VPN Firewall router for Small Business & Internet Cafe. It can realize bandwidth aggregation by connecting to additional ADSL or fiber optical line as containing 3~4 -WAN design. In the meantime, 3~4-WAN delivers the functionality of Load Balancing that is, according to sessions or IP addresses, each line gets the average utilization at the same time, realizing an optimization of bandwidth usage. Also, with the support of hardware NAT acceleration, users could visit the internet more quickly even when there are around 100 PCs in LAN.
Besides, QVF 7303 is a highly integrated device with powerful firewall and management system. It also supports multiple VPN protocols such as IPSec/PPTP/SmartLink, which helps users establishing VPN more flexibly. This router’s easy-to-use GUI management interface allows you to manage the whole network without the requirement of deep network knowledge. You can easily control the utilization of valuable network resources.
High-speed & High-efficiency
- Embedded with MIPS64 network processor which is able to to reach 2Gbps bi-direction transmitting speed.
- Supporting 30,000 sessions and being capable to handle 50~100 PCs without stagnation.
- Build-in 3~4Gigabit WAN ports, 1~2 Gigabit LAN ports, and 1USB ports to help businesses build gigabit backbone network.
- Featured QNO exclusive Green Tunnel to accelerate packet transmitting speed in times.
- Realizing Bandwidth Averaging with 3~4 Gigabit WAN ports and reserving the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
- Supporting Optical Fiber or ADSL access/PPPoE/Cable Modem/FTTX and other kinds of protocols.
- Supporting 3 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based, and Strategy Routing to optimize bandwidth usage. Strategy Routing specially solves cross-net bottleneck problem for different ISPs access.
- Featured auto line back-up: switch all the sessions from dropped line automatically to another to keep an always on-line network.
- Providing up to 100 IPSec VPN connections; IPSec/3DES's operational efficiency reaching 76Mbps.
- Providing comprehensive IPSec VPN with DES/3DES/AES encryptions, MD5/SHA1 identifications and automatically/manually IKE Pre-Share Key exchanges.
- Supporting IPSec VPN in Gateway to Gateway or Client to Gateway.
- Supporting Group VPN to allow dynamic users building VPN connections with Headquarters.
- Supporting NATT to translate IPSec ESP packets into UDP packets to pass through SOHO routers using in most of small offices.
- Passing VPNC's authentication and collocating with other VPN devices.
- Possessing VPN Heartbeat to maintain a more stable VPN connection and being compatible for VPN tunnels among different VPN devices.
- Possessing SmartLink VPN: easy to finish settings by entering User Name, Password and IP address.
- Providing Smartlink VPN server to accept VPN establishing from remote Smartlink clients.
- Featured Central Management: administrators could get all the VPN connections status in Headquarters' screen and manage each QNO router in branches to save maintenance effort and cost.
- Possessing VPN Hub: to realize VPN traffic (such as VoIP and other data traffic through VPN Tunnel) rerouting among branches without building VPN each other to simplify the management and saving energy, as well as to route traffic in Headquarter when branches are in different ISPs network.
- Supporting VPN backup: to switch VPN connection into another WAN port once original WAN port lost Internet access.
- Providing up to 40 PPTP VPN connections.
- Displaying status of PPTP VPN connections.
- Allowing using Windows2000/XP embedded PPTP client to dial to router.
QoS Bandwidth Management
- Featured Smart QoS with dynamic bandwidth management to automatically control P2P and video downloading and other bandwidth hogging to avoid bandwidth insufficient.
- Allocating bandwidth according to different time periods to fit into diverse network environments.
- Prioritizing different person/group in bandwidth using for a better reasonable management.
- Reaching superior performances with 2Gbps bi-direction transmitting rate with firewall enabled.
- Supporting Stateful Packet Inspection to deny or block non-standard protocol connections aiming at Worm Blaster, Trojan, DoS Attack and other kind of threatens via dynamic detection of the network layer by filtering the passing-by packets from bi-directions in the 1st place.
Online Behavior Management
- Setting access rule and schedule to manage staffs' online behavior.
- URL/Keyword Filter
- Supporting dynamic DNS services like QnoDDNS.
- Supporting DDNS service updating synchronously to simplify the management.
Easy-to-Use System Management
- Embedded Mirror Port to connect with monitoring devices such as QnoSniff or other familiar information filtering systems to monitor online behavior.
- Helping administrators to record the change/abnormal of the whole network' status and take actions according to the log information.
- Supporting remote management by web browser with user name and password to realize router management from remote places.
- Featured E-mail alert to notify administrators at 1st time about threatened problems to make actions.
- Characterized easy to setup with clear configuration steps and plain GUI. Administrators can adjust the configurations quickly and simply.
Excellent in Hardware Design
- Deploying non-fan system and excellent heat-radiating design to save the energy and maintenance, as well as avoiding fun noise.
- Possessing 9-inch outfit.