Dual-Core Gigabit Multi-WAN QoS Firewall Router
Marvelous efficacy driving by high speed dual-core CPU
FQR7204 is a QoS Firewall router for Large Business. It can realize bandwidth aggregation by connecting to additional ADSL or fiber optical line as containing 8-WAN design. In the meantime, 8-WAN delivers the functionality of Load Balancing that is, according to sessions or IP addresses, each line gets the average utilization at the same time, realizing an optimization of bandwidth usage. Also, with the support of hardware NAT acceleration, users could visit the internet more quickly even when there are around 500 PCs in LAN.
Besides, FQR 7204 is a highly integrated device with exclusive SmartQoS, powerful firewall and management system. This router’s easy-to-use GUI management interface allows you to manage the whole network without the requirement of deep network knowledge. You can easily control the utilization of valuable network resources.
High-speed & High-efficiency
- Embedded with MIPS64 advanced dual-core network processor which is able to handle 2 billion instructions to reach 2Gbps bi-direction transmitting speed.
- Supporting 300,000 sessions and being capable to handle 250~500 PCs without stagnation.
- Build-in 8 WAN ports, 5 LAN ports to help businesses build gigabit backbone network.
- Featured QNO exclusive Green Tunnel to accelerate packet transmitting speed in times.
- Realizing Bandwidth Averaging with 8 WAN ports and reserving the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
- Supporting Optical Fiber or ADSL access/PPPoE/Cable Modem/FTTX and other kinds of protocols.
- Supporting 3 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based, and Strategy Routing to optimize bandwidth usage. Strategy Routing specially solves cross-net bottleneck problem for different ISPs access.
- Featured auto line back-up: switch all the sessions from dropped line automatically to another to keep an always on-line network.
QoS Bandwidth Management
- Featured Smart QoS, dynamic bandwidth management, to automatically control P2P and video downloading and other misusages to avoid bandwidth insufficient.
- Allocating bandwidth according to different time periods to fit into diverse network environments.
- Supporting priority QoS to set bandwidth level for different person/group for a better reasonable management.
- Reaching superior performances with 2Gbps bi-direction transmitting rate with firewall enabled.
- Supporting Stateful Packet Inspection to deny or block non-standard protocol connections aiming at Worm Blaster, Trojan, DoS Attack and other kind of threatens via dynamic detection of the network layer by filtering the passing-by packets from bi-directions in the 1st place.
Online Behavior Management
- Allowing setting access rule and schedule to manage staffs' online behavior.
- URL/Keyword Filter
- Supporting dynamic DNS services like QnoDDNS.
- Support DDNS service updating synchronously to simplify the management and effort.
Easy-to-Use System Management
- Embedded Mirror Port to connect with monitoring devices such as QnoSniff or other familiar information filtering systems to monitor online behavior.
- Helping administrators to record the change/abnormal of the whole network' status and take actions according to the log information.
- Supporting remote management by web browser with user name and password to realize router management from remote places.
- Featured E-mail alert to notify administrators at 1st time about threatened problems to make actions.
- Characterized easy to setup with clear configuration steps and plain GUI. Administrators can adjust the configurations quickly and simply.
Excellent in Hardware Design
- Deploying non-fan system and excellent heat-radiating design to save the energy and maintenance, as well as avoiding fun noise.
- Possessing standard 19-inch outfit for standard rack.